The Small Business Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Training Series, sponsored by Zions Bank, was developed to provide newly designated or seasoned professionals in the field of diversity and inclusion access to thought leadership and program development. Learn from experts the business case for implementing a diversity and inclusion program. This training will help participants develop a diversity and inclusion playbook for their team, company or industry sector and infuse these strategies into your culture. Implementing the strategy and tactics from the training will also build unity and relationships across organizations as you interact with other cohort attendees.
This program will set these smaller businesses up for success by providing the necessary tools, resources and training, as well as give best practices to make a significant impact on diversity and inclusion in Utah. Join us to hear from practitioners who are leading the charge toward a more equitable and inclusive future for business in Utah.
- Currently has a role that includes diversity and inclusion responsibilities
- Interested in enhancing diversity and inclusion skills
- Size of group: 20-25 people
- Selected participants will be broken into specific cohorts, to include: C-suite (larger business), middle managers, small business owners, frontline leaders and HR professionals. These groups are created to help facilitate conversations with peers.
- Training Schedule:
- May 5
- Two hours, twice a month for three months
- 90 minutes of in-person training and 30 minutes of discussion/conversation with the group
Certificate and Credly Badge
- Each participant who completes the training will be presented with a certificate of completion. They will also receive a Credly badge, a digital certificate to share their expertise, experience and accomplishments.
Applications will be reviewed and applicants notified whether they were accepted or not.
Scholarships have generously been made available to offset the total cost of the program. All accepted applicants are guaranteed the scholarship pricing of $499 (actual value: $3,000).
NOTE: To submit an application, please click the blue "register" button on the top right of this page.
If you have questions, please contact Maria Loftis at email@example.com