University of Utah Presents: "Negotiations and Ethics" with Dr. Tina Diekmann
Gain tools and tactics to increase your influence as an ethical negotiator. In this program, you will learn effective strategies for negotiating business deals and resolving disruptions while identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator. Faculty will provide guidance on how to manage negotiations to optimize outcomes while mitigating risks.
In this program, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions. In addition, participants will discuss ethics and learn to be an ethical negotiator.
In this program, you will:
- Understand the human biases that can lead to ethical problems and bad decisions
- Recognize the causes and consequences of ethical and unethical behaviors
- Gain a broad analytical understanding of central concepts in negotiation
- Build confidence in your negotiation skills
- Develop a toolkit of useful negotiation skills, strategies, and approaches