Examine diversity management from a strategic, integrative framework. In this course, you will examine the foundation of diversity management including a discussion of the legal aspects of diversity management, diversity management organizational paradigms, and specific diversity business case studies. Additionally, you will practice communication skills for managing critical diversity workplace conversations.
In this program, you will:
- Analyze emerging diversity trends and their implications in the workplace
- Learn the importance of articulating a clear and company-specific definition of diversity
- Examine strategies for measuring an organization’s current diversity competence
- Understand the competitive advantage of diversity management
- Learn strategies for developing diversity initiatives, training strategies, and a strategic diversity plan
- Learn how an organization’s external relationships reflect an organization’s diversity strategy