Google: Get Your Business Online!
We are so excited to have a Google expert lead another workshop! Learn how to successfully get your business online.
The classes offered will be:
Reach Customers Online with Google
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using a free business listing, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, and online advertising. We’ll introduce some tools that can help, including Google Analytics and Google Trends.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Improving your website's visibility in Google's organize search results, on all devices.
- Advertising your business on Google.
Using Data to Drive Growth
Learn about tools that can help you understand customer behavior with your online presence. We’ll show you how you can use this info to make informed decisions about your ongoing online marketing strategy.
In this session we’ll introduce talk about:
- Identifying business goals (and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them)
- Incorporating data into your plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
Get Found on Google Search and Maps
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Corissa Saint Laurent
Corissa is a speaker for Google’s Get Your Business Online program. Her marketing career began as a small business owner in the early 2000’s. After running a wellness business, she opened a marketing firm dedicated to helping small businesses and nonprofits succeed.
She began teaching marketing workshops and partnered with Constant Contact before going to work for them for 8 years as the Director of Regional Development for three distinct regions.
Corissa’s love for teaching and presenting led to the launching of her third business as a professional speaker and trainer. She has presented to over 50,000 in live settings and her on-camera and print content have reached hundreds of thousands more. She is passionate about helping small businesses learn the power of digital marketing and inspiring individuals to achieve their dreams.