Annual Meeting 2017
THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT. Thank you to all of our members for their support. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
A NEW FRONTIER: Your Space in Business
The Salt Lake Chamber is celebrating 130 years doing business in Utah. We invite you to join us as we pay tribute to those who commit their abilities and time to help further the Chamber's mission and bolster the business community.
Join us as we pay tribute to this year's honorees.
Keith McMullin, Deseret Management Corporation
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Rio Tinto Kennecott
- Small Business of the Year: Kaddas Enterprises, Inc.
- Community Partner of the Year: UCAIR
- President's Award for Excellence: Tom Guinney, Gastronomy
- Chamber Champions:
- Jim Crowder, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Natalie Peay, Webb
- Jody Williams, Holland & Hart, LLP
- Andrew Croshaw, Leavitt Partners
- Brent Lange, Hale Centre Theatre
- Brian Garrett, Zions Bank
Avalanche Studios LLC
Bank of America / Merrill Lynch
Big-D Construction Corp.
The Buckner Company
R & R Partners
A very special thank you to our
America First Credit Union
Deseret Management Corporation
George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
Larry H. Miller Companies
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please submit your information online at http://slchamber.chambermaster.com/form/view/2244, email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Ostrander at email@example.com 801.328.5060.
You can also complete the registration by choosing to register as a non-member until we can send you your credentials. The member and non-member price for this event is the same. Thank you for your patience.