ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. Please join us at the door.
Have you ever thought about who you want to influence and how to do it better? Maybe it is your clients, your boss, your team, even your teenagers? Sydne will inspire you to “engineer” a new and improved design for your influence strategy.
In this session you will learn the formula for intentionally creating influence by design – the Power of Mentoring. From properly identifying your audience, to strategizing the message, to learning how to “teach them how to think” and leaving them with a specific challenge, you will be amazed at how simple yet effective this step by step process is.
In addition to the Influence Model you will discover new ways to sharpen your mentoring skills and learn how to positively influence your team resulting in a more focused and energized organization.
Our Non-Profit Spotlight is YWCA and donations are essential for keeping their organization in full operation. At this month's luncehon we are asking for each attendee to bring one of the following items:
- Infant, children & adult shampoo & conditioner (full size and new only)
- Bath towels and bath mat sets (new only)
- Cold medicine & cough drops (infant, children and adult)
- Diapers & wipes – (diaper sizes N, 5 & 6)
- Children’s underwear (new only, all sizes)
- Fall coats (infant-adult, new or like-new only)
- Children’s and teen’s jeans (especially boys sizes)
- Twin & full size quilts and comforter sets (new only)
- Healthy snacks for our afterschool program
- Maternity clothing
- Women’s professional clothing(all sizes, especially curve sizes, XXL-3X-4X-5X)
- Purses (new, like-new or good used)
- Twin & full sheet sets (new only)
- Socks (all sizes, newborn through adult, NEW only)
- Pillows (NEW only)
- Reusable grocery tote bags
- Lice treatment kits (NEW only)
- Women’s, Teen’s & Children’s underwear (all sizes NEW only)
- Bras (all sizes, cup sizes A, B,C,D-DDD-F)
- Women’s athletic shoes (All sizes)
- Office Supplies
- Diapers & Wipes
- Baby Bottles & Baby Bottle Products (NEW only)
- Household goods (new or like-new, we are unable to accept items with broken pieces or in otherwise poor condition)
You may also find an item off their Amazon Wish List.
11:30 – 11:45 Networking / Registration
11:45 – 12:00 Lunch
12:00- 12:05 Announcements
12:05 – 12:10 Sponsor Comments- Auric Solar
12:10 – 12:20 Non-Profit Spotlight-YWCA Utah
12:20 – 12:55 Topic Presentation & Round table exercise
12:55 – 1:00 Closing Remarks & Drawings
About the Presenter:
Sydne Jacques, PE, CSP
Sydne Jacques is an engineer turned CEO and professional speaker; often referred to as the “the engineer with a personality.” After working long enough to earn professional engineering status, she was bold enough to follow her dream and start her own business. Sydne was recently named one of the 30 Women to Watch by Utah Business Magazine.
Sydne has built an award-winning consulting company with clients around the world, has trained over 10,000 individuals and has facilitated team-building for more than 300 different teams. You will love the experiences, energy and chocolate chip cookies Sydne is excited to share with you!
YWCA Utah advances the well-being of women in Utah through safety, opportunity, and advocacy. Since 1906 the YWCA has designed its work to encourage women’s aspirations, protect and promote their rights, and meet their changing needs. The YWCA’s enduring belief has been that better lives for all women lead to stronger families, communities, and societies. Current work centers around domestic violence, including shelter and housing; early childhood education, women’s leadership development, and public policy advocacy.
Auric Solar is a full-service provider of residential and commercial solar power, with offices in Colorado, Idaho, Oregon and Utah. The company is committed to providing home and business owners with an easy way to be powered by affordable, clean and reliable solar power. Founded in 2010 in a South Jordan, Utah, garage, Auric is now one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, with recognition on three consecutive Inc. 5000 lists. Every installation is completed with the highest quality standards and products by nationally accredited installers. As the most positively ranked solar company in the nation on SolarReviews.com, Auric Solar was built on a foundation of providing exceptional customer service every step of the way — even after installation. For more information, visit auricsolar.com.
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble logging in to receive the member discounts, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org or the events team at email@example.com or call (801) 364-3631. Your membership discount can only be given if you sign in as a member.