Online registration is now closed. Please email email@example.com for questions.
Spring has sprung and the Business Women's Forum wants to celebrate with you! Join us for the BWF Spring Mixer on April 19, 2022. Come enjoy delicious food from Saffron Valley, beverages, and networking at this great event. Don't forget to bring your business cards for the opportunity drawing!
Saffron Valley Indian Restaurants & Catering
- 2 $50 gift cards to Saffron Valley
- Real Salt Lake Gift Basket which includes 2 tickets, 2 RSL scarves, 1 RSL backpack
- Salt Lake Bees Gift Basket which includes 2 tickets, 2 seat cushions, 2 pairs of sunglasses
- A foursome of golf at Canyons Golf
- Backpack with waterproof picnic blanket, two water bottles, a foldable frisbee, and a gift certificate for two tickets to the Grande Theater performance of Head Over Heels donated by Salt Lake Community College
- fulFILLED gift basket (valued at $75) which includes:
- Amber glass spray bottle
- Amber glass pump bottle
- Swedish dishcloth
- Long-handle bamboo dish scrubber
- Bamboo pot scrubber
- Vegan dish block
- Bamboo soap dish
- $25 refill gift certificate
- One night stay at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center including breakfast in Trofi for two and overnight parking
- Business Woman Super Pack which includes:
- 1 bag of local Hugo Coffee Rollover Breakfast Blend
- 1 Coffee Mug
- Three books: Radical Candor, Leaders Eat Last, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 2 Priority Tickets to American Cancer Society benefit concert ($100 value)
- 1 Shampoo and blow dry and style service from Gilded Hair Bar
- This service includes a shampoo, condition and blow dry with a complementary style to your specification. Service also includes a stress relieving head massage with essential oils. Also included is a complementary from our blow dry and extension bar is a dry shampoo from Oribe (a great styling tool for long lasting hair).
- America First Gift Basket with blanket and letterboard
Saffron Valley believes in the power of storytelling, of giving their customers more than just a taste of a Dosa or Kebab - they want to transport you to India, show you the vibrancy of a culture that shaped their childhoods and ancestries. They do it in small ways, the way they design their spaces or create their menus, but they go even further.
Their mission is to provide authentic, made-from-scratch Indian food using fresh ingredients and exotic flavors that will educate and excite the palate while surprising each guest with high quality, personal service steeped in a culture of warmth and hospitality.
In addition, they strive to give back to the community via culinary training, strengthen the local economy via career opportunities, and develop strong ties with area businesses to support local entrepreneurship.
Serving the complete financial needs of local families & businesses since 1939, America First is Utah's #1 credit union and one of the country's largest and most progressive. The organization is a national leader in embracing technology and innovations to enhance the member's experience and convenience. America First delivers a wealth of products and services, including business banking, free checking, free online banking with bill pay, free mobile banking, free financial counseling, low-rate loans, smart savings programs and more. Get details at americafirst.com, call 1-800-999-3916, or visit a branch. Federally insured by NCUA/Equal Opportunity Lender.
The Utah Microloan Fund is a state-wide non-profit that has helped Utah small business owners succeed with business training and microloans up to $50k, since 1991. Whether you are a startup or existing business, we can help you grow. To learn more about our program, visit our website.
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you for your patience.