Classic Golf Tournament 2020
Join us for the Salt Lake Chamber's Classic Golf Tournament on August 31, 2020. Players will have a great day of golf at Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club, an Arnold Palmer designed course nestled in Upper East Canyon of the Wasatch Mountains near Park City.
- Foursomes will be assigned tee times allowing guests to stagger their arrival and departure times. (NO SHOTGUN START THIS YEAR)
- Stay home if you are sick, have been around someone who has been sick, or if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Golfers may ride together. We will need to know ahead of time of single riders due to the number of carts on site.
- We ask that masks be worn inside the clubhouse area and in the cart if guests are not playing with a member of their household.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times and at all locations on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
- Golfers will be called to the first tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 30 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time. While waiting, golfers must be sure to not congregate in large groups (10+ people) and must maintain 6 feet of social distance between others.
- No club set rentals.
- Course staff is not able to handle or clean golfers bags
- Any on course contests will require a volunteer to write down player names on them
- Each golf cart will be sanitized before it is usage
- Flagsticks are not to be touched
- Each golf cart has its own rake for the bunkers
Please note: All attendees will be asked to follow local health department guidelines and practice social distancing, including wearing face coverings in close common areas. Additionally, do not come to the event if you are sick or feeling ill. We will keep you apprised with the most up-to-date health and safety protocols as it becomes available. Refer to the Chamber's website for updates: slchamber.com.
The Salt Lake Chamber encourages members to include community leaders, business colleagues, and other VIP guests in their foursomes. Due to popular interest for this event, registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
|ASSIGNED TEE TIMES|
DAY OF PLAY INFORMATION
- A player snak bag will be available at the registration desk
- Beverages will be available at registration and on the course
- The complimentary putting green will be open
- Guests will receive a box lunch at the mid course snack shack, at registration or at the conclusion of play depending on your tee time.
- At the conclusion of play, please turn your scorecard in to our staff at the registration desk
- Player gifts and a drawing contest will be handed out to each player at the conclusion of play.
- Team and course contests will be announced on September 1, 2020.
- Volunteers will be able to assist golfers and answer any questions
- If you need additional assistance, please call/text Jackie at (801) 509-1054
- Men will play from the GREEN tee box, ladies from the RED
- All members of a team tee off
- The best ball of the four tee shots is selected
- From this point, all players play their second shots
- The best of the second shot is determined, then all play their third shot from that spot
- All play continues this way until the ball is holed
- Only one score per hole is recorded per foursome
- BOGEY MAX SCORE
- TWO PUTT MAX
- Golf shirts with a collar preferred
- Cargo pants, denim and jeans are NOT permitted
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward
- Soft cleats or "spikeless" shoes must be worn
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your company and visit with players during the tournament. To discuss availability and opportunities, please contact Jackie Sexton at (801) 509-1054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOOR PRIZE DONATIONS:
The tournament committee is seeking drawing prizes of value as well as tee bag gifts. If your company would like to donate a prize drawing gift to this year's tournament, please contact Jackie Sexton at (801) 509-1054 or email email@example.com.
|THANK YOU TO THIS YEAR'S SPONSORS|
R&O Construction Company
Deseret Digital Media
Western Governors University
Pepsi Beverages Company
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call the Chamber at (801) 364-3631. Thank you for your patience. You can also complete the registration by choosing to register as a non-member until we can send you your credentials. There is no difference between member and non-member registration fees.