Registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Join us for the Salt Lake Chamber's Classic Golf Tournament on June 28, 2021. Players will have a great afternoon of golf at Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club, an Arnold Palmer designed course nestled in Upper East Canyon of the Wasatch Mountains near Park City.
The Salt Lake Chamber encourages members to include community leaders, business colleagues, and other VIP guests in their foursomes. Due to popular interest for this event, registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
DAY OF PLAY INFORMATION:
RULES (4 person Scramble - MAX: score bogey & 2 putts):
- Shotgun start at 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be available beginning at 1:30 p.m.
- Beverages will be available at registration and on the course.
- Please turn your scorecard into our staff at the registration desk.
- Volunteers will be able to assist golfers and answer any questions.
- If you need additional assistance, please call/text Tara at (801) 824-4966
- Men will play from the GREEN tee box, ladies from the RED
- All members of a team tee off
- The best ball of the four tee shots is selected
- From this point, all players play their second shots
- The best of the second shot is determined, then all play their third shot from that spot
- All play continues this way until the ball is holed
- Only one score per hole is recorded per foursome
- BOGEY MAX SCORE
- TWO PUTT MAX
- Golf shirts with a collar preferred
- Cargo pants, denim and jeans are NOT permitted
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward
- Soft cleats or "spikeless" shoes must be worn
- Follow local health department guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick, have been around someone who has been sick, or if you or someone you've been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks must be worn in close common areas such as inside the clubhouse area, as well as in the cart if guests are not playing with a member of their household
- Social distancing must be observed at all times on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
- Golfers may ride together. We will need to know ahead of time of single riders due to the number of carts on site.
- Shotgun starts are allowed
- Course staff is able to handle or clean golfers bags
- Each golf cart will be sanitized before it is usage
- Flagsticks can be touched
- Each golf cart has its own rake for the bunkers
- Rental clubs are available and should be reserved ahead of time ($50 rental fee)
Please note: We will keep you apprised with the most up-to-date health and safety protocols as it becomes available.
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your company and visit with players during the tournament. To discuss availability and opportunities, please contact Tara McHugh at (801) 824-4966 or email email@example.com.