Registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Join us for the Salt Lake Chamber's Classic Golf Tournament on June 28, 2021. Players will have a great day of golf at Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club, an Arnold Palmer designed course nestled in Upper East Canyon of the Wasatch Mountains near Park City. This year's event will include a 4-person scramble followed by an awards luncheon.
The Salt Lake Chamber encourages members to include community leaders, business colleagues, and other VIP guests in their foursomes. Due to popular interest for this event, registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
DAY OF PLAY INFORMATION:
FORMAT-Shamble (2 GROSS SCORES)
- A light continental breakfast will be available beginning at 7:00 a.m.
- The complimentary putting green will be open at 7:00 a.m.
- Beverages will be available at registration and on the course.
- Lunch and player gifts will be available after play. (No Formal Program)
- Please turn your scorecard into our staff at the registration desk.
- Volunteers will be able to assist golfers and answer any questions.
- If you need additional assistance, please call/text Tara at (801) 824-4966
Each member of the team will tee off on each hole. The best drive is then selected by the team members. The team members will each play their own golf balls from that position into the hole. The best 2 scores of the team will count towards the TEAM SCORE.
- Golf shirts with a collar preferred
- Cargo pants, denim and jeans are NOT permitted
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward
- Soft cleats or "spikeless" shoes must be worn
- Follow local health department guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick, have been around someone who has been sick, or if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks must be worn in close common areas such as inside the clubhouse area, as well as in the cart if guests are not playing with a member of their household
- Social distancing must be observed at all times on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
- Golfers may ride together. We will need to know ahead of time of single riders due to the number of carts on site.
- Shotgun starts are allowed
- Course staff is able to handle or clean golfers bags
- Each golf cart will be sanitized before it is usage
- Flagsticks can be touched
- Each golf cart has its own rake for the bunkers
- Rental clubs are available and should be reserved ahead of time ($50 rental fee)
Please note: We will keep you apprised with the most up-to-date health and safety protocols as it becomes available.
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your company and visit with players during the tournament. To discuss availability and opportunities, please contact Tara McHugh at (801) 824-4966 or email email@example.com.