Thank you for your support. This event has sold out. To be added to the waitlist, please email email@example.com
Join us for the Salt Lake Chamber's Classic Golf Tournament on June 27, 2022. Players will have a great day of golf at The Salt Lake Country Club, one of the oldest clubs in the western United States. This year's event will include a 4-person scramble followed by a networking lunch.
The Salt Lake Chamber encourages members to include community leaders, business colleagues, and other VIP guests in their foursomes. Due to popular interest in this event, registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
DAY OF PLAY INFORMATION:
RULES (4 man Scramble - MAX: score bogey & 2 putts):
- A light continental breakfast will be available beginning at 7:00 a.m. near the pro shop
- The complimentary putting green will be open at 7:00 a.m.
- Beverages will be available on the course
- Lunch and player gifts will be available after play. (Short Awards Program)
- Please turn your scorecard into our staff on the luncheon patio near the prize drawings
- Volunteers will be able to assist golfers and answer any questions
- Note -The driving range will be unavailable
- If you need additional assistance, please call/text Tara at (801) 824-4966
- Men will play from the BLUE tee box, ladies from the GREEN
- As soon as you arrive at your assigned hole, begin play
- All members of a team tee off
- The best ball of the four tee shots is selected
- From this point, all players play their second shots
- The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot
- BOGEY MAX SCORE
- TWO PUTT MAX
- All play continues this way until the ball is holed
- Only one score per hole is recorded per foursome
- Golf shirts with a collar preferred
- Cargo pants, denim and jeans are NOT permitted
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward
- Soft cleats or "spikeless" shoes must be worn
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your company and visit with players during the tournament. To discuss availability and opportunities, please contact Tara McHugh at (801) 824-4966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOOR PRIZE DONATIONS:
The tournament committee is seeking drawing prizes of value as well as tee bag gifts. If your company would like to donate a prize drawing gift to this year's tournament, please contact Tara McHugh at (801) 824-4966 or email email@example.com
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you for your patience.
A thank you to our incredible sponsors: