See our online calendar at: https://brc.zionsbank.com/Template.cfm?document=ScheduleanApptutah.htm
Credit Matters: “Know Your Score & More™
Your credit score can affect what interest rates you are offered on loans, if you will be considered for certain jobs or even if you qualify for the best auto insurance rates.
So how do you build and manage credit? This topic isn’t usually taught in schools or discussed at the family dinner table, leaving most of us to try to figure things out on our own. We hope we’ll get it right.
But hope is not a financial strategy. Our best intentions can sometimes lead to costly mistakes or misinformation that limit our personal and business opportunities. Learn how to take control of your credit by attending this complimentary workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
This virtual workshop will be delivered using Skype technology.
- Different types of credit and the cost of credit
- What goes into a credit score
- Where to access your credit report
- How to identify and dispute errors
- When and why you might need a credit freeze
- How financial institutions and others use credit data for decisions
- Good habits you can begin today to improve your situation
The workshop, “Credit Matters: “Know our Score & More™”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates.
- Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a virtual “seat”
- Place: Virtual session using Skype technology
- Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-844-7900
- Skype Link: We will email the link to access the virtual session once you register.