The Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo is a million-dollar gold medal rodeo held July 20-24, 2021 at the beautiful 10,000-seat, custom-designed Days of '47 Arena at the Utah State Fairpark. Not only is this the largest rodeo in Utah, it is also one of the top three regular season rodeos annually in which professional cowboys compete. This is the perfect fit for your small business marketing budget! Send your best clients or employees to an experience of a lifetime at an amazing discount.
Don't waste time. Dust off those boots and be a part of the pioneer celebration.
EARLY PURCHASE PRICE: If purchased by May 1, 2021, only pay $3,500!
Exclusive 2021 Heritage Club (Retail Value: $5,000)
- 10 Gold Buckle Premium Seats per Night (50 tickets $1450)
- 10 R&R BBQ's Award - Winning Pork Sandwich Meals per Night (50 Meals $900)
- Three Parking Passes Each Night (15 passes $150)
- Exterior Concource Signage and a Group Welcome on the Jumbotron Night ($1500)
- Get in the Shade with Exclusive Access to the Air-Conditioned Heritage Tent ($1000)
- Meals Served in the Tent
- Private Meet and Greet with Select Stars
- VIP Backstage Tours of the Rodeo Livestock and Behind the Scenes (every 30 minutes)