Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator Registration (CLOSING February 6, 2023)
Are you a small business owner and feel like you lack skills, direction or strategy for your business?
If so, our Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator was designed for you!
The Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator is a 7-week cohort program
that will provide a peer-to-peer environment where you will:
- Design and niche your business to be more competitive and outline a roadmap with milestones toward your exit strategy
- Construct and utilize a brand style guide for consistency in brand and effective marketing
- Clarify your revenue streams and COGS/Fixed expenses and identify your break-even point and then confidently adjust pricing and sales goals
- Systematize and automate processes and create a list of outsourcing options to multiply accomplishments
- Establish a 90-Day action plan to make progress toward your exit strategy
If you are willing and able to dedicate 4 hours per week for 7 weeks,
please review the program information below. We'd love to have you in this cohort!
By participating in the Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator,
you will understand and create:
- Business Roadmap with measurable milestones and dates
- Style Guide for simplifying your brand consistency
- Break-Even Point and Monthly Budget to help you be profitable
- Systematized and Automated processes to get more efficiently done
- Simple marketing plan to generate more business
- Outsourcing Plan with contractor options and pricing
- 90-Day Action Plan to get you progressing on your business roadmap
Sign up by completing the two steps below no later than Friday, February 6, 2023:
STEP 1: Complete the registration form HERE which includes several short written sentences (type your answers in a different document, then copy and paste them into the registration form).
STEP 2: Upload a headshot photo HERE (or we can take one of you at the first lesson)
NOTE: This application includes questions that will help us understand your situation, needs and how to ensure the Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator Program is the most helpful.
Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator Program is funded by Bank of America, hosted by the Women's Business Center of Utah and the Salt Lake Chamber, and in partnership with the following organizations:
Black Success Center
GK Folks Foundation
Native American Chamber
Salt Lake American Refugee Services
Salt Lake Center of Opportunity Partnership (CO-OP)
Utah Asian Chamber of Commerce
Utah Hispanic Chamber
Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber
Utah Muslim Civic League
Date and Time
Monday Feb 6, 2023
REGISTRATION OPEN THROUGH Friday, February 6, 2023
Cohort: Thursdays, February 16 - March 30, 2023
Weekly Sessions: Thursdays from 9am - 10:30am (10:30am - 11am one-on-one assistance)
Weekly Mastermind Meetings: TBD (set by each group)
Lessons held in-person at
Salt Lake Community College West Valley Center
3460 S 5600 W, West Valley City
Mastermind meetings held virtually:
via Zoom (link shared after registration)
FREE (7-week commitment)
Value: $5,000. Participation at no cost - made possible by the Bank of America
Limited spots available!