Are you a small business owner and feel like you lack skills, direction or strategy for your business? If so, our Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator was designed for you!
The Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator is a 4-week cohort program that will provide a peer-to-peer environment where you will:
- Design and niche your business to be more competitive and outline a roadmap with milestones toward your exit strategy.
- Construct and utilize a brand style guide for consistency in brand and effective marketing.
- Clarify your revenue streams and COGS/Fixed expenses and identify your break-even point and then confidently adjust pricing and sales goals.
- Systematize and automate processes and create a list of outsourcing options to multiply accomplishments.
- Establish a 90-Day action plan to make progress toward your exit strategy.
If you are willing and able to dedicate 4 hours per week for 4 weeks, please review the program information below. We'd love to have you in this cohort!
By participating in the Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator, you will understand and create:
- Business Roadmap with measurable milestones and dates.
- Style Guide for simplifying your brand consistency.
- Break-Even Point and Monthly Budget to help you be profitable.
- Systematized and Automated processes to get more efficiently done.
- Simple marketing plan to generate more business.
- Outsourcing Plan with contractor options and pricing.
- 90-Day Action Plan to get you progressing on your business roadmap.
Sign up by completing the registration process no later than Friday, March 1, 2024:
NOTE: This application includes questions that will help us understand your situation, needs and how to ensure the Diverse-Owned Business Accelerator Program is the most helpful.