The Utah Economic Response Task Force will host a virtual town hall on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss how to implement moderate-risk guidelines in your business as laid out in Utah Leads Together 2.0, as well as provide a glimpse at next steps for Utah's tourism industry.
- Welcome - Governor Gary Herbert
- Utah Legislative COVID-19 Commission Update - President Stuart Adams
- Implementation of Utah Leads Together 2.0 - Kris Cox, Utah Governor's Office of Management and Budget
- Moderate-Risk Business Resources and Guidelines - Jacey Skinner, Salt Lake Chamber
- Next Steps for Utah's Tourism Industry - Vicki Varela, Utah Office of Tourism
This task force was created by Governor Gary R. Herbert as a resource in dealing with the economic challenges associated with the pandemic, specifically its effect on the business community, families and individuals.
Economic Response Task Force Town Hall:
Implementing Moderate-Risk Guidelines in Your Business
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST
Please join us for a Facebook Live discussion at: facebook.com/saltlakechamber
(Video recording will be available after the meeting on the Salt Lake Chamber's YouTube page.)
If you would like to receive future communications on the Economic Response Task Force, click here.