This half-day immersive experience will unpack the world of business and industry and workplace cultures to explore how diversity shapes operating practices, decision-making, talent management, and leadership strategies across a variety of corporate, entrepreneurial, non-profit, and small business perspectives and contexts.
The event will include breakout sessions and a panel conversation with corporate, community, and governmental leaders, moderated by Lindsie Smith, director of the Gore Giovale Center for Innovative Leadership. A networking lunch will follow the panel discussion. Refreshments will be available throughout the event.
- 8 AM: Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 AM: Welcome/Introductory Remarks
- 9:15 AM-NOON: Breakout Sessions
- NOON-1 PM - Panel Discussion with corporate, community, and governmental leaders moderated by Lindsie Smith, director of the Gore Giovale Center for Innovative Leadership
- 1-2 PM - Networking Lunch
Mask usage at individual discretion; requirements will be adjusted as needed according to local and state transmission rates.
For disability accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5)business days prior to the event.