SLCC's Executive Certificate of Global Business Management is offered to business executives, professionals, working staff, entrepreneurs, and qualified students who wish to increase their knowledge and improve their strategies in global business practices. Applications are due by August 12, 2022. Topics include:
When: September 14–November 16, 2022
- Export readiness
- International trade strategies
- Business in diverse cultural markets
- International marketing
- Finding quality overseas distribution/partners
- International cash management, getting paid and trade finance
- International trade logistics including documents and shipping
- International legal and tax considerations
- Export regulations
- Managing a global business
Where: Online, hybrid, or in classroom at SLCC Miller Campus in Sandy
Contact: Venita Ross, 801-957-5336 or Venita.Ross@slcc.edu
The course is also valuable for global entrepreneurs, individuals who are new to international trade and have no prior international business experience, and professionals from service industries such as banking, transportation, and trade consultants. What's included:
- 30 hours of class instruction taught by professional business practitioners.
- Textbook, handouts, lectures, and case studies.
- Computer resources, including international market research and country-specific data.
- Hands-on practical experience.
STEP Grant Funding Available
The State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant can help cover the cost of the course. Learn more and apply at wtcutah.com/step-grant/.
The NASBITE Credential
This course assists with training and preparation for the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) exam, a professional designation that identifies competence in international business for practitioners through a national exam. For more information on the NASBITE CGBP visit www.nasbitecgbp.org