The Salt Lake Chamber will honor Katharine and the late-Robert Garff with the 42nd Giant in our City award on June 24, 2021, at the Grand America Hotel. The award honors those with exceptional and distinguished service, as well as extraordinary professional achievement, and is widely recognized as the most prestigious business award given in Utah.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Attendees and staff will be asked to follow local health department guidelines and levels of restrictions.
- Attendees and staff should stay home if they or a member of the same household have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- All attendees and staff will be required to wear masks when not actively eating or drinking.
- Event, program and meeting attendance will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Chamber events, programs and meetings follow the "Stay Safe to Stay Open" core safe seven principles.
- See full list of guidelines on the Salt Lake Chamber website here.
|*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 324-3631. Thank you for your patience. You can also complete the registration by choosing to register as a non-member until we can send you your credentials. Member/NonMember prices are the same for this event.