Guide to financial projection, business plan, and marketing plan
with Zions Bank Utah and Idaho Business Resource Center Team. Manager Yrene Luque (Utah), Manager Gina Bessire and Counselor Ahmed Anbaki (Idaho).
Please join us via Microsoft Teams invite supplied at time of registration.
If you are a new entrepreneur or are thinking about starting a business, this workshop is for you! In this one-hour workshop, you will receive the tools to:
- Discuss the principal reasons why projections are important.
- Review the Business Resource Center projections template.
- Talk about trends (a regular increase or decrease in demand); seasonality.
- Talk about special events (sales promotions) that could impact demand or cannibalize other revenue streams?
- Discuss the principal reasons why business plans are prepared
- Address each section of the business plan in an integrated and comprehensive fashion
- Outline an approach to writing a Business Plan
- Discuss how investors and banks view Business Plans
- What is SWOT Analysis?
- Why do I need Marketing initiatives, goals, and metrics
- Who are your Buyers Persona(s)
- Why is it important to do a Competitive Analysis?
- How to create a Marketing Strategy
- Why is Budget important?
- Who are your Marketing Channels?
- Cost: Complimentary, but you must register to reserve a virtual seat
- Place: Virtual session using Teams technology
- Register: via Eventbrite or call 801-844-7900
This workshop is offered for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A., Member FDIC.