How to Discover the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process and the Key Decision
Join Sandler Training for an interactive workshop for sales and business development professionals, business owners, and sales managers.
In this session, learn how to uncover your prospect’s decision-making process, as well as how to spot, remove, or avoid sales roadblocks.
Participants will understand the importance of learning how the prospect and/ or the prospect’s organization makes decisions, and that more is involved than finding out who the decision-maker is.
Are these true in your business? This executive briefing may be valuable for you and your team if you are someone who:
- You are looking for a competitive edge in your market.
- You are tired and exhausted managing the same number of systems and processes as you have people on your team.
- Gross sales are good. Margins are not.
- Is tired of chasing prospects who can't (or won't) make decisions.
- Is frustrated by writing too many proposals and quotes and not winning the business.
- Is tired of prospects telling you at the end that they "just want to think it over."
- Is concerned that all your efforts to win a new client may just be unpaid consulting.
- Suspects that prospects are using you to get a better deal from their existing supplier.