How to Shorten the Sales Process and Get Your Prospects To Make A Decision
Join Sandler Training for an interactive workshop for sales and business development professionals, business owners, and sales managers.
In this session, learn to take control of the sales process by establishing an agenda and mutual beneficial guidelines for a productive conversation.
Participants will understand the importance and the details of creating mutual agreements up front so that there is no mutual mystification regarding what will happen or outcomes.
Are these true in your business? This executive briefing may be valuable for you and your team if you are someone who:
- You are looking for a competitive edge in your market.
- You are tired and exhausted managing the same number of systems and processes as you have people on your team.
- Gross sales are good. Margins are not.
- Is tired of chasing prospects who can't (or won't) make decisions.
- Is frustrated by writing too many proposals and quotes and not winning the business.
- Is tired of prospects telling you at the end that they "just want to think it over."
- Is concerned that all your efforts to win a new client may just be unpaid consulting.
- Suspects that prospects are using you to get a better deal from their existing supplier.