How to submit a complete loan package
Conversation with Zions Bank
Portfolio Manager Vice President Michael Brussock
Please join us via Microsoft Teams invite supplied at time of registration.
Providing the correct documentation to your lender for a commercial loan can be intimidating. Learn how to submit the proper documents to underwriting when applying for an SBA or conventional commercial loan; making the process smoother and save time.
In this complimentary 30-minute, virtual discussion using Teams technology, you will learn about:
- Income Statement- Cash flow available to service debt
- Balance sheet- Liquidity and Leverage
- Personal Financial Statement- Outside personal net worth (Global Cash flow)
- Financial Projections – Importance of accuracy and profitability
- Conventional Financing discussion
- SBA Financing discussion for both new and existing business
Subject Matter Expert:
Michael Brussock has worked in banking for 26 years within a number of roles, which include Private Mortgage Banking, Private Banking Relationship Officer, Business Banking Relationship Manager, and most recently as a Portfolio Manager.
This conversation is offered for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A., Member FDIC.
- Cost: Complimentary, but you must register to reserve a virtual seat
- Place: Virtual session using Teams technology
- Register: via Eventbrite or call 801-844-7900