Insperity: The Learning Culture Roadmap & Reset for Employee Development Planning
Transformative Times Lead to Transformative Initiatives. As an organization, How Do We Survive AND Go to the Next Level? How Can We, Grow AND be Effective? What Can We Do to Increase Our Competitive Edge? The answer may lie with your Talent Development Strategy and Embracing a Learning Culture.
The resiliency of our business has forced some to realign their business models, leaders to act and respond in agile ways and adapt to leading our teams in a virtual setting. In turn employees are experiencing working in a new environment, learning new roles and skill sets to remain relevant and contribute.
In the Learning Culture Roadmap & Reset for Employee Development Planning session, we will explore our organization with a systems-approach by diving into the components that make a Learning Culture work along with strategies to execute with Employee Development Planning with an emphasis on the multiple Learning Culture Platforms, available tools and Insperity, Performance Specialist support to help you outline and begin defining your Talent Development Strategy designed to lead to employee/business growth, rally morale, improve retention and use your Learning Culture to attract new talent in this time of resilience.
Objectives of the Session:
- Learn what today's employee's crave and the importance of establishing a Learning Culture
- Understand what is Employee Development Planning and Why it is important to the organization
- Identify where to start in the Employee Development Planning process
- Learn the #1 skill set that all organizations agree that they need help with and the Insperity Tools that will aid at improving Organizational Communication & Business Results
- Recognize Insperity Tools that address Technical Competency and Hard Skills
- Identify Insperity Tools that assist in the development of Current & Next Generation Leaders
- Understand the importance of utilizing a system approach between formal and informal learning platform