All too often we put the responsibility for how the team works together on the supervisor, manager or the company. But in today's ever-changing and fast paced environments, personal accountability to creating a strong ream rests on us all. This course will examine the four basic brain styles (how people thing, best receive information, and learn), help you determine your own style, and then identify how understanding others brain styles can improve team communication, caring, understanding and performance. This session will last 1 hour with a follow on 15 minute Q&A session.
1. Acknowledge the importance of self-accountability for a successful team environment.
2. Identify a team-mate or team circumstance on your team or another team in the company that needs improvement
3. Introduce the Whole Brain Thinking Model of Ned Herrmann
4. Take short survey to identify your own whole brain style
5. Apply the Whole Brain Thinking Model in the context of your team-mate or your team
6. Identify next steps to take self-accountability in your workplace to improve how your team and team-mates function