Lagoon Discount Pass / Chamber Days 2020
Lagoon - It's What Fun Is!
Attend Chamber Days at Lagoon this July! Twist, turn and fly on one of the park's 50 rides. Feel your heart race on our X-Venture attractions. Slip and slide through whitewater waves at Lagoon A Beach. Take a trip back through the Wild West in Pioneer Village.
Originally called Lake Park, the resort that would become Lagoon opened on the shores of the Great Salt Lake on July 15, 1886. Learn all about it's history and spend some time with your family and friends this summer at Lagoon.
Summer Fun in the Sun at Lagoon in 2020 is only 3 SIMPLE steps away!
1. BUY YOUR PASSPORT FOR CHAMBER DAY'S (July 22-26)
- Pick a day that you want to go to Lagoon during Chamber Days (July 22-26)
- Starting MONDAY, July 13 through July 26 go online to BUY your Lagoon Passport www.lagoonpark.com
- Use the PROMOTION CODE: SLCC20
- Reservations open 7 days before you want to go (ex: WEDNESDAY, July 15 you would want to make a registration for July 22)
- Visit www.lagoonpark.com/make-
- Once on that screen they will need to click “Single Day Pass Reservation” and enter in your contact information.
- Click on the green “Add Single Day Pass” button and input your Single Day Passport barcode number (located under the barcode on their passport)
- Click “Complete Reservation”
- Guests should receive a confirmation email of their reservation
- You will be required to show that reservation confirmation and the passport confirmation information upon entering the park.
- All guests will be required to abide by the Guest Expectations when visiting the Park, they can be found at www.lagoonpark.com/wp-