Lagoon Discount Pass / Chamber Days 2021
Lagoon - It's What Fun Is!
Attend Chamber Days at Lagoon this summer! Twist, turn and fly on one of the park's 50 rides. Feel your heart race on the X-Venture attractions. Slip and slide through whitewater waves at Lagoon A Beach. Take a trip back through the Wild West in Pioneer Village.
Originally called Lake Park, the resort that would become Lagoon opened on the shores of the Great Salt Lake on July 15, 1886. Learn all about its history and spend some time with your family and friends this summer at Lagoon with our exclusive Chamber discount!
Summer fun in the sun at Lagoon in 2021 is only two simple steps away!
1. BUY YOUR PASSPORT FOR CHAMBER DAYS (July 21-July 25)
- Pick a day that you want to go to Lagoon during Chamber Days (July 21-July 25)
- Starting Tuesday, June 15, go online to buy your discounted Lagoon Passport.
- Use the PROMOTION CODE: slcc2021
- All guests will be required to abide by the Guest Expectations when visiting the Park.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jul 21, 2021 Sunday Jul 25, 2021
375 North Lagoon Drive,
Farmington, UT 84025
Guests 48' and above: $60.95 + tax per passport, plus an online service fee of $1.00 per passport.
Guests under 48': price of $51.95 + tax per passport, plus an online service fee of $1.00 per passport.