The Salt Lake Chamber's Peer Roundtables are new quarterly online discussions for business and community leaders. Topics are based on real issues facing businesses today. Join from the convenience of your office and connect with peers from various industries across the state. By sharing experiences with peers in a supportive environment, you can learn new ways to address current issues impacting your business and to build your strategic network.
Who should attend?
Business owners and C-suite executives for small and mid-size businesses.
HOW TO ACE THE HYBRID CHALLENGE PART TWO
AUGUST 31, 2022 | 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
Live Online Member-Only Event
Join us for part two of our inaugural event "How to Ace the Hybrid Challenge. You'll hear from our panel of experts on how best to manage this new hybrid environment, and discuss with other business professionals how best to address workforce challenges in your organization.
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome
- 9:10 a.m. General Discussion
- 9:30 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #1
- 9:50 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #2
- 10:10 a.m. Discussion Recap - Facilitators Share Takeaways
- 10:25 a.m. Wrap-up
FACILITATED DISCUSSION OPTIONS*
*Select two of the four in advance and we will switch you after 20 minutes to a new session. If you do not select in advance here on this registration, then you will be randomly assigned. Topics include:
- Cybersecurity: How to protect your business and minimize risk
- Systems and Processes: How to optimize your business
- Leadership Training: How to best manage and mentor your employees
- Mental Health: How to avoid burnout