The Salt Lake Chamber's Peer Roundtables are new quarterly discussions for business and community leaders. Topics are based on real issues facing businesses today. Come connect with peers from various industries across the state. By sharing experiences with peers in a supportive environment, you can learn new ways to address current issues impacting your business and to build your strategic network.
Who should attend?
Business owners and C-suite executives for small and mid-size businesses.
BEST PRACTICES TO ADDRESS WORKFORCE CHALLENGES
DECEMBER 14, 2022 | 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
In-Person, Member-Only Event
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome
- 9:10 a.m. General Discussion
- 9:30 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #1
- 9:50 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #2
- 10:10 a.m. Discussion Recap - Facilitators Share Takeaways
- 10:25 a.m. Wrap-up
FACILITATED DISCUSSION OPTIONS*
*Select two of the four in advance and we will switch you after 20 minutes to a new session. Topics include:
- How do we use networking opportunities to generate new business leads?
- How do we address the labor shortage, with its upward wage pressure, now made worse by inflation?
- How do we address existing employee wages, in light of inflation?
- What should business owners do to mitigate the risks associated with a Recession?