Peer Roundtable | December 14, 2022
The Salt Lake Chamber's Peer Roundtables are new quarterly discussions for business and community leaders. Topics are based on real issues facing businesses today. Come connect with peers from various industries across the state. By sharing experiences with peers in a supportive environment, you can learn new ways to address current issues impacting your business and to build your strategic network.
Who should attend?
Business owners and C-suite executives for small and mid-size businesses.
DECEMBER 14, 2022 | 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome
- 9:10 a.m. General Discussion
- 9:30 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #1
- 9:50 a.m. Facilitated, Peer Roundtable Breakout #2
- 10:10 a.m. Discussion Recap - Facilitators Share Takeaways
- 10:25 a.m. Wrap-up
- How do we use networking opportunities to generate new business leads?
- How do we address the labor shortage, with its upward wage pressure, now made worse by inflation?
- How do we address existing employee wages, in light of inflation?
- What should business owners do to mitigate the risks associated with a Recession?
Date and Time
Wednesday Dec 14, 2022
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM MST
Salt Lake Chamber
201 S. Main Street #2300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
This event is free to attend, but registration is required.