Power of the P.I.V.O.T
To register, please click here.
The new normal means getting creative, tapping into resources and determining just how and when to pivot.
It’s no secret that businesses—especially small businesses—are forced to tap into their creativity to effectively survive.
SBDC and WBCUtah are partnering to highlight four entrepreneurs in the product and service industry who have successfully pivoted their business to stay afloat. During this session, you will learn:
- The successes and failures each business faced during the pandemic.
- What resources they used to help them stay afloat and grow their business.
- The main lessons learned.
- How to incorporate these lessons into a Standard Operating Procedure to prepare for future emergencies.
9:00 am to 9:10 am | Networking and Introductions
9:10 am to 10:00 am | Panel Discussion
10:00 am to 10:40 am | Breakout Session: Creating an Emergency Plan
10:40 am to 11:00 am | Breakout Session: Q & A with panelists.
Meet the Panelists
Utah Small Business Development Centers
The Utah Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) have training, tools, and access to consultants to help business owners succeed in starting, growing and transitioning their businesses. With free, confidential consultation and free or low-cost training, Utah’s SBDC Network is here to help you. Assisting business owners at any stage of their business, the SBDC’s certified business consultants are here to answer your questions.
The SBDC can help when you need assistance to:
- Make actionable plans to get started
- Assess your current operational needs
- Get ready to grow your market
- Prepare for funding to accelerate your business
- Get ready to transition out of your business