University of Utah Presents: "Strategic Leadership: Principles in Action" with Dr. Patricia Gorman & Joe Horton
Effective leaders must learn to navigate uncertainty while being ethical. Join two David Eccles School of Business professors to learn to address rising challenges, sharpen your ethical decision-making skills, and learn to address varying levels of uncertainty.
Successful ethical leaders have consistent principles, a strong sense of empathy, and a strategic vision for their team or organization. Times of uncertainty can test how leaders and organizations address rising challenges. In this program, you will strengthen your leadership skills, sharpen your ethical decision-making abilities, and learn how to address varying levels of uncertainty, all while remaining true to the core mission of your organization. Participants will discuss areas of uncertainty in their organization and learn from faculty how to identify and navigate solutions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn the role of leaders in recognizing and responding to uncertainty
- Analyze and understand varying levels of uncertainty
- Gain strategies for individual and organizational approaches to organization’s challenges
- Improve your understanding of the characteristics of ethical leaders
- Assess how to make ethical decisions that meet the goals of your team and organization