University of Utah Presents "Leading Across Generations: Millennials in the Workplace" with Dr. Abe Bakhsheshy
Millennials are today’s largest working generation, yet they are increasingly misunderstood. Companies who understand and successfully harness the competencies of their younger employees enjoy an engaged, empowered workforce that drives growth and innovation. Leave this program with a plan to foster a culture that attracts, motivates, and develops the next generation of business leaders.
In this program, you will:
- Identify character traits, capabilities, and priorities of the workforce of the future.
- Explore what Millennials value in a job, what motivates them, and what they expect from their managers and leaders.
- Provide examples of what successful organizations are doing to engage, inspire, and leverage the strengths of this generation.
- Design a learning and development strategy focused on meeting the needs of modern learners.
- Develop a plan to more effectively integrate Millennials into a multi-generational workforce.