University of Utah Presents "Leading with Ethics and Emotional Intelligence" with Dr. Abe Bakhsheshy
Discover what truly motivates and inspires you in this two-day program, which will challenge you to look inward and learn how to tune into the emotional needs of those around you. Surrounded by a group of supportive peers, you will complete introspective work to increase your self-awareness, gain new insights about others, and define your core values to make ethical decisions as a leader. Program participants are asked to leave preconceived notions at the door and bring an open mind to developing new talents for personal and professional benefit.
In this program you will:
- Learn about practices that help encourage ethical behavior in organizations.
- Study concepts of Emotional Intelligence as they relate to leadership capabilities and effectiveness.
- Learn about the role of personal and company values in building and sustaining relationships with employees and customers.
- Gain tools to develop an emotionally intelligent and ethical workforce.
- Discuss exceptional companies that have developed and sustained their competitive edge by using Emotional Intelligence techniques.