University of Utah presents: "Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Non - Manufacturing Industries"
Increase productivity and boost the bottom line by applying principles of Lean Six Sigma to your organization. In this program for executives in non-manufacturing industries, you will learn the foundational principles of Six Sigma and earn a Green Belt Certification following completion of a process-improvement project.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt has been strategically designed to leverage the most powerful tools for any individual whose work is focused on activities outside of manufacturing operations.
Taught by a Master Black Belt, this program is organized around the five-phase DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) model. To complement classroom instruction, individuals will participate in a series of simulation exercises and small-group breakout sessions. Participants who successfully complete a process-improvement project will earn Green Belt Certification. Most projects completed this year in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt courses resulted in annual savings of 50 to 1,000 times the course tuition for the attendee.
Topics covered include:
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Basic statistics
- Control Charts
- Process Mapping
Return on Education:
- Employer Benefits
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Employee Benefits
- Improve quality of outcomes in your processes
- Drive improvements to customer satisfaction, productivity, and capacity and output
- Learn a methodology and tools to gain insight into your current operational processes
- Realize a significant ROI for your training by developing a system to improve your company’s margins
- Earn a world-recognized certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies seeking opportunities to reduce waste and improve efficiencies
- Project, product, and process managers in service industries
- Employees who need to hone their analytical skills in order to obtain stronger management positions
August 2020 (4 days)
August 6-7, 13-14
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.