Utah Leads Together Webinar: It's Not a Question of 'If' but 'When'
The likelihood that you will know someone who tests positive for the coronavirus is inevitable. As an organization, what can you do to prepare for when a team member tests positive. Join us for a discussion on the resources available, group testing guidance, communication of the positive test and more.
The Salt Lake Chamber invites you to the Utah Leads Together: It's Not a Question of 'If' But 'When' webinar on Friday, August 7, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Utah Leads Together Webinar:
It's Not a Question of 'If' but 'When'
Friday, August 7, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Dave Gessel, Executive Vice President, Utah Hospital Association (Moderator)
• Dr. Donna Milavetz, Senior Vice President, Steward Health Care
• Ryan Shatzer, AVP, Caregiver Experience, Intermountain Healthcare
• Jenny Johnson, Public Information Officer, Utah Department of Health
• Madeline Aller, Attorney, Durham Jones & Pinegar