Water Innovation Summit 2019 - BusinessH20
Name: Water Innovation Summit 2019 - BusinessH20
Date: September 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM MDT
Registration: Register Now
PROMOTING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO WATER SCARCITY: Water Management Best Practices from the United States and Israel
This summit will bring together business leaders, government stakeholders, international guests from Israel, and water management experts to discuss cutting edge innovations in corporate water stewardship, solutions in natural resource management, and public policies to address the changing and growing demand for water across the world.
Business H2O Water Innovation Initiative Objectives:
- SHARE EXPERIENCE: Showcase best practices and case studies in corporate water stewardship and technology implementation from around the world
- HIGHLIGHT TECHNOLOGY: Bring attention to technology that helps business efficiently manage water use
- DEVELOP SOLUTIONS: Advance policy ideas and industry solutions to manage limited water resources
- ENGAGE THE PRIVATE SECTOR: Promote the idea of water as a driver of economic growth and the need for the business community to lead on these issues
- COLLABORATE GLOBALLY: Strengthen U.S. collaboration with Israel and around the world on water policy and technology development
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: slchamber.com/h2osummit
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
*Note: If your company is a member of the Salt Lake Chamber, but you are having trouble registering, it could be that we do not have your email in our system. We can help fix that. Please email Becky Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 328-5083. Thank you for your patience.