REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
Please contact Maria Loftis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Workshop: The Language of Inclusive Leadership"?
With recent national and world events around race, tensions are high. We know that as our world changes, our leadership skills need to evolve. Now D&I conversations are at the forefront of leadership conversations more than ever. Many of us desire to have more diverse and inclusive workplaces. How do we lead with inclusion so that we can meet the concerns that are being expressed in our workplaces? In this workshop, we will learn how to transition from the traditional exclusive leader mindset and language to an inclusive leader mindset and language. The inclusive leader is able to empathize, validate and adapt to the changing landscape of diversity in the workplace. This will be a highly interactive training, come ready to learn. This training is for anyone seeking to build their leadership skills.
This 2-hour Zoom workshop will include highly interactive modules on:
- Creating safe learning environments
- Understanding the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Irrational fear and rational fear
- Mindset of an Inclusive Leader
- Language of an Inclusive Leader
- Applying Inclusive Leadership language in real world workplace scenarios
- Action planning on performance-driven inclusive behaviors