You’ve Got Two Minutes! Modifying Your Message for Any Audience with William Nixon
You've Got Two Minutes!
Modifying Your Message for Any Audience
When it comes to communication, whether interpersonal or to an audience of thousands, preparation never guarantees success. And no matter how many times you make the same presentation, it will never be the same. From the size of the room, to the mood of your listeners, to the purpose of your remarks and even how well you slept the night before, effective communication depends on countless and often unperceived variables. Success comes from understanding these and adapting in real-time.
In the third of the Salt Lake Chambers series on Mastering Media Management, You've Got Two Minutes! Modifying Your Message for Any Audience, will show you how to confidently command any communication situation, from an elevator pitch to the State of Union Address.
Topics will include:
- The Three Rule of Threes
- Mastering Interpersonal and Non-Verbal Communications
- Fashioning Reality to Reach Your Destination
- Commanding the Room with Your Brand
- Modifying Memorable Messages from a PowerPoint to the Back of a Cocktail Napkin
- Channeling Stage Fright and Using Humor to Stay in Control