University of Utah Presents: "Women’s Leadership: Negotiations and Conflict Management" with Dr. Tina Diekmann
Gain tools and tactics to increase your influence as a negotiator. In this program, you will learn effective strategies for negotiating business deals and resolving disruptions while identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator. Faculty will provide guidance on how to manage negotiations to optimize outcomes while mitigating risks.
In this program, part of our women’s leadership offerings, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to make intuitive decisions to improve your negotiating power.
- Gain strategies for analyzing data and information relevant to deal-making.
- Improve your process for planning and preparing for important high-stakes discussions.
- Design strategies for responding and adapting to reactions during negotiations.
- Assess your decision-making skills and learn strategies to improve your performance.