- Business Technology Manufactures
UNISTAR Technologies was founded with the purpose of providing our clients with a return on investment for all technology based products in their corporate environment. With over 22 years of experience in the Asset recovery and Disposal industry, UNISTAR provides corporate and private companies an outlet for their retired assets by giving a substantial return to our clients while maintaining a green footprint with a zero landfill policy.
UNISTAR and its management team have engaged in purchasing, supplying, and disposing of hardware from some of the largest corporate entities in the USA and Canada. We have worked with some of the largest OEM suppliers in the technology industry as well as distribution channels to supply quality refurbished hardware to companies worldwide.
The UNISTAR business model enables us to not only purchase and supply hardware, but to also assess and make recommendations as to the best way to maximize your company’s technology budget when it comes to any legacy hardware. We offer competitive rates when reselling and substantial returns on excess inventory on outdated hardware. Our disposal process is carefully monitored and we strive to ensure that any usable hardware is reconditioned and reused.
- We purchase corporate technology
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) End-to-end services including asset removal, data destruction, remarketing
- We purchase Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Storage, Networking, Telecom, VoIP, Medical/Dental Technology, Point of Sale
- Barcode, Power Generators, Monitors, and much more...
Whom to Contact
- David Russell